Thursday, February 10, 2011

Trying this out.

So I am going to try this blogging thing. If you know me at all you know that I am not the best writer by any means, so hang in there. I plan on posting all of the creations that I have made for Sassy Pants Designs.

A little about me...
I am a stay at home mom of two of the most amazing children in the world. While I type this they are serenading me with beautiful sounds, "who can make the silliest sounds". It truly is great! I have the BEST husband EVER!!! He really is quite amazing. He puts up with me enough said!

My love for all things "girly" and sweet led me to making clothing for my little one. I shouldn't say "girly" because I also love creating things for my son and his friends. I hope you enjoy what you see.

No comments:

Post a Comment