Monday, February 14, 2011

Cake Outfits

Light pink shirt with white skirt. Size 12-18 mo. Available at Bella Rouge in Old Katy.
Dark pink shirt with brown skirt. Size 2T.

Dark pink shirt with gray skirt. Size 3T. Available at Bella Rouge in Old Katy.

This is one that I made for my niece for her birthday. If you would like this one, please add $5 for the specialty shirt.

Here are some of the cake outfits that I have made. They feature a three layered cake on a pedestal. The skirt has a double ruffle to give it that extra "girlyness". A matching bow can also be added. The shirts start at $20 and the skirt with a double ruffle is $30.


Email me if you would like to order an outfit. I will need shirt size, waist measurement and hip to knee measurement. Please allow 7-10 business days. I will ship it to you if you would like. 

No comments:

Post a Comment